Reliable Pest Control Newcastle ok Service Residents Trust
Offering the right balance of big-city amenities and the benefits of a small-town community, Newcastle is an ideal place to call home. What is not ideal is when pests decide to invade our Oklahoma homes and businesses. To combat pests in a fast and effective manner, the local pest professionals at Thunder Pest Control have developed comprehensive pest control services. Committed to our customers, our professionals will find the perfect solution to pest problems that develop in any residential or commercial property. For a free estimate, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Newcastle OK
Pests are a common problem for homeowners. They live outside surrounding our homes, making it easy for them to move inside when the weather outside becomes unsuitable, to forage for food, or to seek safe shelter.
Keeping pests at bay is difficult because they have learned to live near us and take advantage of the basic needs our properties provide. Though difficult, protecting your home from pests is necessary. Pest spread disease, contaminate food and surfaces, damage structures and personal property, and sometimes bite or sting.
Protect your home from pests with the help of the residential pest control services performed by the professionals at Thunder Pest Control. Our comprehensive service plans are customized to fit individual needs. After treatment, we provide unlimited re-treatments to ensure a pest-free home. To get started protecting your Newcastle home from pests, call Thunder Pest Control today.
Commercial Pest Control In Newcastle OK
Pests quickly cause problems in businesses. In today’s age of social media, just one customer spotting one pest, or sign, of a pest problem is all it takes to damage the reputation of your business.
Don’t let flies, rodents, cockroaches, and other pests into your business and drive away customers and employees, damage equipment and inventory, and spread disease. Protect your business with the help of the commercial pest control experts at Thunder Pest Control. After contacting us, we take quick action and put into place a customized plan to rid your commercial facility of eliminating existing pests and implementing regular service visits and prevention methods to keep future pests away.
Team up with Thunder Pest Control and guard your business against pests, reach out to us today!
Three Things Everyone In Newcastle OK Ought To Know About Mosquitoes
It seems impossible that even though a swat of a hand can squish mosquitoes, they cause so many problems for people. But, they are dangerous. In fact, mosquitoes are one of the most dangerous animals in the world. As mosquitoes feed on the blood of people and animals, they spread diseases and parasites that cause serious health consequences.
To protect yourself and your family from these biting, dangerous pests, there are three things you should know about mosquitoes:
- Eliminate all standing water from your property to lessen their ability to breed. The fewer the breeding sites you have on your property, the fewer mosquitoes you will need to dodge while trying to spend time in your yard.
- Only female mosquitoes feed on blood and therefore bite us. The primary food source for both male and female mosquitoes is plant nectar and pollen. Yards with a lot of flowering vegetation and trees attract hungry mosquitoes to us.
- Mosquitoes are most active when the weather is hot and humid. During the day’s heat, most mosquito species like to rest in areas of tall grass, dense vegetation, and under tree canopies. Yards that provide places for mosquitoes to rest often have a larger population. Mosquitoes are most active during dusk and dawn.
Reduce populations of dangerous mosquitoes on your Newcastle property with the help of Thunder Pest Control and our mosquito control services.
Who Else In Newcastle OK Wants To Avoid Bed Bugs?
Avoiding bed bugs is at the top of most people’s to-do list. No one wants to come into contact with biting bed bugs and bring them inside where they will become a frustrating and difficult pest problem to control without professional bed bug control services. If you are one of the many people who want to avoid bed bugs, we have some tips to help you. Our top bed bug prevention tips include:
- If you are purchasing used pieces of furniture, mattresses, or box springs for use in your home, inspect them for signs of bed bugs. Look for drops of blood, dark streaks of excrement, and shed skins in the seams.
- Bed bugs move into homes by crawling onto us or our personal belongings. When spending time out in public places, never place coats, bags, purses, and other personal belongings on the ground for long periods of time.
- When traveling, always inspect your hotel rooms for signs of bed bugs before bringing your personal belongings inside. Always keep suitcases up off the ground, and store clothing within your suitcase in sealed plastic bags.
- After returning home from a trip, immediately wash and dry all belongings (whether worn or not) on a high heat setting.
If you ever need help eliminating bed bugs from your Newcastle home, reach out to Thunder Pest Control. We have a variety of bed bug control services available to ensure these problematic pests are no longer a problem in your home.